Thursday 24 July 2008

Umm

After two brilliant posts, I've run out of steam!

I'm looking to the future, yet at the same time, back in time. All the people who I haven't spoken to in a while seem to coming back, I'm really getting a feel of where I'm going with the folk I know; who are the ones to hold on to, and who are the ones to let go. A line from Bad Religion's Shattered Faith comes to mind; "The roads you take, the friends you make, and those you throw away.". It certainly seems to have come to that for me. I don't know why, but I got the impression that now is make or break time with regards to the people I know. Who am I going to go forward with, and who am I going leave behind? It seems that in some cases, the decision has been made for me, and in one particular instance, the decision upsets me, as this was one of the people I wanted to note forward with. It's just occurred to me that in the aforementioned case, I may have to sacrifice this one friendship in order to strengthen others, as I may do if college turns out the way I want it to. Tears, yet at the same time, Joy. And by the grace of God, I can ride this storm and emerge on the other side as a better person.

0 comments :