Wednesday 3 December 2008

Snow-tomfool-otography-vision

Oops, my bad, haven't updated here in a while. So what's been happening? Mainly college and work really, we're into block two at college, and we've started photography classes, much to the ire of the class ("just filling spaces in the timetable!" or "I didn't come gee to do photography, I came here to do web design!"). I'd been looking forward to doing this class all through block one. It was a laugh despite folks' misgivings, and once all the explaining how the cameras worked and boring up to tears with jargon had happened, most folk were eager to get out there and take photos. Me and Thomas teamed up and with Gary and Scott, we went out and messed about in the snow, taking pictures as a sort of afterthought. Safe to say that by the time we got back, I had taken most of the photos, and Thomas was soaked and covered in snow after being the target of most of my snowballs (Gary received one after a wee cheeky shot when I was trying to take a photo). Can't wait to get into the darkroom and if any of them are half decent, I'll stick them up here. Oh what a day. Hooray for a long lie tomorrow.

0 comments :