Monday 14 July 2008

Fear and Loathing on the other end of the phone

Just finished a long day at work; 8 hours of that place! I really don't see how some people can do 9-5 in that place. The first shift wasn't too bad though, four and a half hours of stuffing letters into envelopes may seen boring but Tesco has enough customers with silly names to have kept us amused. I didn't, however, see the funny side of three hours of new store surveys. The responses are predictable, see-sawing between zealous and Loathing.

There's no funny side to the fact that I'm having to get up early tomorrow to find out about course choices at college either. Huh.

I picked up a copy of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which I co reading through at the mo. I recommend it.

I'll dispatch from...well, somewhere tomorrow.

0 comments :