Thursday 17 April 2008

How's your Father?

Aren't euphemisms great? It's especially hilarious when you use them when speaking to someone who hasn't a clue what you're talking about!Anyways, on to today's topic of musing. (Is that correct grammar? I don't particularly care to be honest.) Drip drip drop, little April showers, the song goes. Well, not so much April Showers as April Monsoon! I swear it's washed the colour out of my hair, because my hair isn't as Ginger as it was yesterday! And, of course, in true Scottish fasion, as I wrote that very sentence, the sun came out.On a slightly different note, it's coming up for 2 years since I left school. I've changed so much since then, yet I feel like I haven't changed at all. Church update: the HB has been at St Paul's for almost 2 months now. Time flies when you're having fun! I got him to do the Strip The Willow with me at the Ceilidh in hte evning after his consecration. It's safe to say that the man dances like a beast!

0 comments :